Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Take that, schedule!

So attempting to have a set schedule with this blog was obviously a mistake. After missing a week, I felt as if I had somehow failed, and thus I felt like I should just stop completely. After all, it's better to do nothing if all you're going to accomplish is failure, right? Heh, I know how goofy that kind of reasoning is, but such knowledge didn't keep me from being affected by it.

In any event, I'm going to try and take this blog back up. I'm not sure exactly what my new 'schedule' will be, but I'm certainly going to try and update a couple times a week, at least.

I'd post something of substance tonight, but I'm actually quite sleepy. After being unable, for one reason or another, to sleep more than four or five hours straight since last Wednesday night, I'm excited about the prospect of a good night's sleep.

No comments: