Saturday, February 9, 2008

Format

I've decided on a basic format for the blog. At least, one I'll try to stick to in most cases.

As mentioned in my first post, I do plan on making both Sunday and Thursday primarily Bible-focused days. On Sunday, I think I'll look at certain passages in the New Testament and thinking about what they mean--both for us now and for the people to whom the text was originally written for. On Thursday, I'm going to focus on reading the Old Testament.

Thus, this coming Sunday will be my first NT post, and next Thursday will see me continuing my treatment of the book of Joshua. Between these posts, I'll probably have a few less specifically focused thoughts here and there, but I hope to keep my Sunday/Thursday schedule going for awhile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh come on, I can hardly keep my own schedule straight.

J. P. Greene said...

Hey, I can at least try! Haha.

Anyway, I've got so much going on otherwise that if I don't at least try to keep a normal schedule, I'll never update at all. :p